Monday, April 4, 2022

TMNT UPDATE

Well this year I have been off to a good start with posting some completed units. Many of these have been finished but I was wanting to release them in groups or "packs". This is true for many of my TMNT customs. I was wanting to make a big release similar to what I did for the first release, but with the completed Technodrome (which would be a large terrain piece with little to no function). But I have yet to make any progress on it since the last time I posted about it...years ago. So this month with be all about getting all of the completed TMNT customs put up even if I don't have every thing that I would like to have complete for them all at this point. Example is Tokka but no Rahzar and Groundchuck but no Dirtbag.

I really enjoyed IDW comics TMNT run through issue 50 and have a few customs finished from that continuity ( issues 51-100 were okay, and 101 to current have been pretty awful). My favorite is "dark" Leonardo when he is brainwashed and is Chunin of the Foot!!!


With that I will need to add a new rule set for my custom Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 

Mutanimals Team Special Power

If every Army Card you control has this symbol, you may when rolling combat dice for attacking or defending, re-roll each blank once.
Turtle Power!



No comments:

Post a Comment