Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekly Update

Time for another update.  Of course I am working on my Dread Eye's Phantom conversion still, but I just got some new stuff to mod for Heroscape. My wife got these camera dome covers from work:



There are so many possibilities: force fields, Sci-Fi buildings, part of a normal buildings, etc. One dome takes up 7 hexes and allows a medium figure to stand in the middle.

I also picked up this T-rex miniature from Micheal's and I finally took some pictures of it. It is about time Heroscape had a wild T-rex running about...should he be summoned by Aquilla? Or maybe Valkrill?



Now for what I know people have been waiting for...OK maybe just a few people. Wave 2: Into the Wild is ready for release! I will start the release next week. Here is a sneak peak picture and the names of the units for Set 1: Wild Warriors.

Not all figures for Wave 2: Into the Wild are pictured
Wave 2: Into the Wild
Set 1: Wild Warriors
Gargal Kilgak
Uroo'ak
Tarmikos
Thiassi

  

No comments:

Post a Comment