Monday, July 1, 2013

Overdue Update

Life has been crazy busy and I thought it would be slowing down with school out, but with family get-togethers happening every weekend I don't know if it will be any slower. I have had a little time to play Heroscape though which has been really nice. I also have gotten a few new figures from the Reaper Bones Kickstarter. I found them at a local hobby shop and man I wish I had been able to be apart of the Kickstarter, all of the miniatures are awesome. Here are pictures of what I got:




A Griffin, a large fire elemental, and a Giant who will become one of Jotun's brothers.

I also got a large water elemental from the Pathfinders Shattered Star set.


I also went on a small Mega Bloks ship buying spree to convert them into Heroscape terrain pieces. Over on Herscapers.com Rocktroll has acquired a large number of these ships and started converting them, which inspired me to do the same. You can see what he has done so far HERE. As for my fleet of ships I have: the Flying Dutchman, the Black Pearl, the Dread Eye's Phantom, and the Vorgan Ice Fang.


I will be starting with the Dread Eye's Phantom first as you can see I have already taken it apart. I will be posting on the progress of each as much as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment