Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekly Update

Well I missed a few weekly updates. Life has been busy with school starting back up and not being around a computer most Saturdays...which is the usual day for these updates. Anyways on to Heroscape.

My cityscape map using Grishnkh's custom buildings is coming along...I still have the Baxter building and most of the Daily Planet to build. I have also made a board with a city street hex layout to put the buildings on.


 

Once this is done it will be easy to set up and take down quickly making it easy to play Super Scape and if you noticed the change in the tabs I have combined Rules with the Maps and Terrain to add TMNT Scape which needs a good city layout. More to come on TMNT later.

I also have some new figures to show off...first up is the Drider from the D&D Dungeon Command Sting of Lolth set.


I am not a fan of how small the humanoid portion is, so I might end up modding this one with a different figure so it doesn't look so out of proportion compared to the other Drider miniatures that I have.

Next up is the Giant Wasp from the newest Pathfinder set Skull & Shackles.


This miniature is much bigger than I was expecting, but is a must have as there are not a lot of options in the category of giant bugs. They will be prefect for making the Ticalla Jungle Giant Wasps for Heroscape.

Other good news...I got some Silicone for making molds and plastic for replicating. Now I just need get a cannon to replicate for my ship conversions.

But the best news is that I have found the perfect miniature for Aquilla's Flag Bearer! It will require painting, but that is not a problem for me. It is made by Scibor Monstrous Miniatures and is model number 28FM0022 Dwarf Standard. Here is a picture...my paint job will be a little different as it will follow the guide lines I set in my Flag Bearer Analysis and Discussion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment