Saturday, September 21, 2013

UPDATE

Well, because my goal a having a weekly update is failing I am going to just try to update when ever possible for now. It may end up being on a Saturday like I have been doing for the past weekly updates, but now it might just be any day of the week.

If you noticed I have released a new unit for Classic Heroscape that is not apart of any wave...Kawa Nakajima. I made him for a contest over on Heroscapers.com. In fact I have made quite a few customs for contests over on Heroscapers.com over the past few years and I decided that it is time to share them here. So look for them to be released over the next month or so. They will not be apart of a Wave like the rest of my Classic Scape customs, but will just be Special Releases instead.

While the releasing of my customs made for contests is exciting, some much more exciting news is the figures that I received to use for TMNT Scape. They are unpainted, so I have some work to do, but here is a sneak peak of one of the figures...can you guess who it is?


Once ready, TMNT Scape will have around 9 figures, around 10 glyphs, and its own rule book. With so many projects going on and real life on top of that, I am hoping to have these ready to be released in December or January.

No comments:

Post a Comment