Sunday, April 5, 2020

2020 First Update

Well it has been a busy new year so far. I got a 3D printer (ender 3) for Christmas which has been a ton of fun! Unfortunately it is just creating more and more things to paint and add to the back log of projects I have.

Now having the ability to 3D print I have been printing the Hyground Tiles Tree Fort! I have been wanting this since Hyground first showed the idea back in 2014...I can't believe it has been 6 years. I can't wait to finish it and build a huge forest map to play on. Here is what I have printed so far:






So the large trees in the back are the Hyground Tree Fort Set. Pictured with them are to Hedrons that I printed and painted, the one to the left I have added some vines made from green stuff and plants that match the Ticalla Jungle set. Also is a fire pit printed and painted made to fit around a tea light. Next row pictures more printed trees that I scaled to fit Heroscape: Deciduous and Pine. Finally I printed the tops of the Ticalla Jungle Trees! I have the bases and trunks already made back from 2014 or 2015...can't quite remember. 

Also I just got the IDW TMNT Adventure System game! This is the 2.0 version (I also have the original) and the scale issues have been resolved, mostly, and there are a ton of great minis that I will be able to utilize for both that game and for my TMNT Heroscape customs. I didn't take any pictures of it though as it is already packed away as we prepare for a move in the coming months. I did however mix my own first 3D model using Meshmixer to create the Mutant Drill Module!


Pictured with the custom made Bebop and Rocksteady for scale. This is something that I have been really wanting for quite sometime and now it is complete. Credit to the creators of the various files I use to make it are as follows: Termite Assault DrillBig Daddy Drill, Crater, 7-hex tile.

Here's to hoping that the busy start leads to a busy year of completing a lot of projects...but it did take me 4 months to get this posted so we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment