Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Update

This has been an amazing Heroscape week. I got 4 games in and a lot of needed painting of figures. I even had a little time to start a couple more designs...with a little more refining I should have some new WIPs up. I even got to go visit and play with my good friend Tiranx.

It has also been a great week for Dungeon Crawler's Kickstarter, each ends in 3 days. They have reached the goal for the painted Peryton and Mermaid. Now they on working on the large Tentacle to go with the Kraken. And here is a picture of the Firbolg Skeleton  painted. I am so excited for this mimi...and he is one of the designs I just started.



Disney Scape
I released a two more fairies last week: Vidia and Fira. This week I should have the remaining Never Fairies' Books complete and ready for release. 

No comments:

Post a Comment