Thursday, March 15, 2018

UPDATE: TMNT Villains and Card Spotlight

Well life as always is crazy and I have less time to play and test all of my customs but I want to share the designs that I have finished. They may not be as balanced as I would like but they should be close. Be on the look out for some TMNT villains and rogues coming soon to give the turtles some more bad guys to fight.  One of the coming TMNT villains will make use of this card that was created by the C3G over on Heroscapers.com:


I would also like to Spotlight some customs by other creators that I enjoy and play with for Classic Heroscape. The following cards are from Scytale over on Heroscapers.com. He has many great customs and I love the simplicity of these designs:


Frank Jackson is the only one that I do not have the exact figure for and I am toying with the idea of changing him up a bit...maybe he will fight for Brandar, but maybe not.



No comments:

Post a Comment