Saturday, December 3, 2016

UPDATE

After our move I final got around to unpacking all of my collection and got out the box with the Magic: the Gathering Arena of the Planeswalkers box, to find that in the heat nearly all of the bases had warped!!




I did the boiling trick to bend the bases back the best I could.



I guess painting these guys will have to wait. I have decided to cut all of the figures off their bases and rebase them onto bases I know wont warp and bend. Which puts a big hold up on my conversion process.

So I have switched gears and am back to visiting my Disney customs. I have recreated all of the cards and will be updating the "Books" with these new versions...no more solid pink cards. Below are some of the updated cards:




I have also nearly finished up the Princess designs and should have them posted next week. Including Belle, Cinderella, and Rapunzel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment