Wednesday, November 19, 2014

UPDATE

I am really excited the I have received my Dungeon Crawler minis from their 2013 Kickstarter! They had some delay with the factory making the minis, along with some problems with paint and spurs not being removed. This wasn't really a concern for me because everything I ordered was not painted. When I opened up my package I found a painted kraken, massive tentacle, and mermaid. They ran out of these in the unpainted versions so I got a free upgrade. It was a very pleasant surprise. Now time for some pictures to show the size comparison (Marro hive, Evergreen trees, Jungle tree, and 4th Mass. figure used to show scale):



Here are a few more up close comparison shots:



The detail is really great on these minis and it will be even better once they are painted. Here are a few close up shots:



I can't wait to get these painted and create cards for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment