Sunday, November 2, 2014

National Heroscape Day Utah 2014 Tournament

Nation Heroscape Day (NHSD) Utah 2014 Tournament is in the record books. This is my 4th NHSD tournament and the 2nd that I have hosted. We had a total of 10 players come out! That is 2 more then last year. We were able to each play 4 rounds. Our point total this year was 515 points.





 Here are the maps we used:


Blaze
Cage Match


Draugur

Guardian

Remains of Clionesia

Shangri-La

Here is the breakdown of the win/loss records and the total combine points for each player:

Steph (my wife) 3 - 1 (1470)
Me 3 - 1 (1140)
Scott 3 - 1 (910)
Taylor 2 - 2 (1375)
Steve 2 - 2 (1335)
Brandon 2 - 2 (1205)
Braxton 2 - 2 (1005)
Jason 2 - 2 (740)
Katy 1 - 3 (695)
Britton 0 - 4 (705)

Because we had three people at 3 - 1 at the end of the tournament we used total combine points to determine each players ranking. With the total combine score my wife repeated as champion this year. Here is her amry this year.
Keep rolling skulls and shields
The Champions Army:
Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Red Wyrmling x3
Minions of Utgar x3 

For my army I took:
Major Q10
Blastatrons x2
Gladiatrons x3

It was a great night of Heroscape and I look forward to the next tournament.


1 comment:

  1. He this is Steve from Heroscapers Just wanted to see if your interested in a tourney this year. I left you a message on the site. This is the only other way I new how to get a hold of you. Let us know if your interested. thanks Wjscaper

    ReplyDelete