Once again the year is flying by and there is not as much time for Heroscape as there once was. I have however, had time to finish painting a number of figures and print a lot using my 3D resin printer.
I have also used AI to design a few figures for me that I have been wanting for TMNT and Disney and print them out - the Beast, Roadkill Rodney, Pizza Monster, Tora, and Stone giants. Here is all my designs to refence as I hopefully add more in the future to Thingiverse.
I have gotten to play a few games and with Heroscape being produced again it has been nice to get some additional terrain, the new units aren't my favorite and since I really only play with my family at this point I plan on modifying and redoing all of the ones that I end up getting to fit with the original units.



Curious—how come you don’t like the new units? I’ve been enjoying the increase in special abilities and unique factions/synergies. Some of the new species and character designs are my favorites across all of heroscape.
ReplyDeleteIts been a while so sorry for the super late reply. I just really don't like the theme of the new units. They don't feel like they are needed or belong really. I would prefer them to finish out existing factions instead of making a bunch of steampunk everything and furry animal characters. But I do like the terrain sets in general and I think the GI Joe stuff is cool. But I also don't really need "official" Heroscape by some other company anymore...I'll just keep making my own at this point, but of the new stuff that is okay I'll remake the cards for anyway.
Delete