Monday, October 21, 2019

UPDATE #2 for October

Well the year is coming to a close and with limited time I am going to post a few of my Super Hero designs that should be pretty close on points. Some of these I have been working on for years now and I simply can't keep waiting to get them perfect, otherwise I will never finish anything.

Preview pick of most of the coming figures:


First up is Iron Patriot from Iron Man 3 movie. I didn't love this movie but, I do like the look of red, white, and blue on War Machine; and it makes since that the government would want to brand their "Iron Man" as such.

Next in line is Street Fighter! I loved playing this game with my uncle and aunts when I was growing up. So many fond memories. Originally I was going to make every character but it has taken me so long that I decided to use the ones made by the C3G on Heroscapers.com and just finish the line up of villains, the new challengers, and a few alternate versions of some of my favorites.

Last but not least are some of my very first figures painted from 2013! And they complete my "what if" Fantastic Four based on this comic:

It is a really fun story and I love the Blue/Black look. And now I will have the missing members to go with Hulk that I already released.

As I showed in the last update hopefully I will finish up a few TMNT customs as well...fingers crossed and enjoy the new cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment