Thursday, November 10, 2016

UPDATE

It has been a very busy year for me and I haven't been able to spend a lot of time on my hobbies. But I do have a few more customs that are ready to be released so I wanted to get them posted. I have been working on these units for some time with my good friend Tyrel (aka Tiranx on Heroscapers.com). So to do this I will be releasing a mini expansion with these units:

Mini Expansion 1: Martian Conquest
Tars Tarkas
Tal Tomal
John Carter
Thark Hunter
White Ape


Tyrel gave me the inspiration for the Tharks and he designed John Carter and the White Ape. If you haven't guessed these are all based on the fictional story of John Carter. They are a fun faction and give Aquilla some more Tribesmen to work with.

Here is a preview picture of the Thark Units.


Also, I received my copy of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past Board Game. I plan on doing a review of the minis here and possibly doing a painting of the miniatures post on my other blog. Stay tuned. Heroclix TMNT minis are really pretty nice. I picked up a few to use and will show them off in the Shadows of the Past Board Game review for scale comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment