Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weekly Update

Well I missed last weeks update, but there wasn't really anything to update. This week however I do have a few things. First, I am proud to announce that Kantono Daishi has been inducted into the Soldiers of Valhalla (SoV)! As a inducted unit his card will be added to the Mythical Battleplan for Heroscape and playable at tournaments that permit C3V and SoV customs. Here is the official SoV card:


 

Tolkien Scape
Just started designing the One Ring and Sauron. Playtesting for both is coming along and the One Ring will be a double-sided glyph with effects for Sauron on one side and effects for all others on the other. Once the One Ring and Sauron are finished I can quickly start designing the rest of the characters I have planned since many of their mechanics hinge on the One Ring. The figure that I am using for Sauron is from the Heroclilx Lord of the Rings Starter Set.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment