Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekly Update

Wow I can't believe it has already been a week...time really flies. Anyway on to the Heroscape news.

Dungeon Crawlers Kick Starter is going great! They have already reached the minimum goal to fund the painted Kraken and the goal for the unpainted Firbolg Skeleton (see my last weekly update or click the banner above for more information). This is exciting for me because it means more customs!



Wave 1: Falling Darkness 
There are only 2 sets left to release for Wave 1. This next set will be a fun one for those who are familiar with my previous blog because I have not released 2 of the 3 units and the Cave Troll has undergone a few changes from the original version. In case you forgot what they are here is the list:

Set 3: Warriors of Evil
Cave Troll
Courser of Annellintia
Deepwyrm Drider


Xualtiaca Fire Ants WIP
I am planing on having this squad finished for Wave 2. The Xualtiaca Fire Ants are giant ants in the Ticalla Jungle on Valhalla (the world where Heroscape takes place), making them a unit that is apart of the official canon. The squad will consist of 4 ant figures from the Dungeon Crawler mini line Omens: Giant Ant.

You can buy the ants and the rest of the Dungeon Crawler minis HERE.

  
Tolkien Scape Preview
Just re-watched the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey last night and thought I would give a preview of a few of the figures in the design process with the following picture.

I haven't decided if I will be releasing them in Waves like my classic Heroscape customs or individually like I am doing for the Disney customs. Either way I am working on a list of figures that I will be making that you can find on my Tolkein Customs page.

No comments:

Post a Comment