Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekly update

Okay, so I am going to try to post a weekly update...there will be weeks where this doesn't happen but it is my goal to do so.

Wave 1: Falling Darkness

I am still working out a few kinks in a few of the units but I do have the first set complete and I am going to reveal all of the names of the planned units for this release:

Set 1: Masters of Darkness
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
Grimor the Kyrie Warrior
Wraith of Bleakwoode
Mur'ssyraen
Kantono Daishi

Set 2: Servants of Loth
Loth Spiders
Drow Shadowcaster
Shadow Grappler

Set 3; Warriors of Evil
Cave Troll
Courser of Annellintia
Deepwyrm Drider

Set 4: Exploding Dead  
Zombikazes

Next week I will be releasing the "books" for Set 1: Masters of Darkness

Current WIP (Work In Progress)

Aegir - D&D Iron Golem Juggernaut

My goal was to make him an Unique version of the Iron Golem, giving him the same stats but a third special ability or special attack. Based on the figure's pose (see above) my first thought was to just give him Sweeping Sword Special Attack...but then he would basically just be another Shurrak. So, to get away from that I started thinking more about the pose and other possible ideas. I thought of him running up and swinging his sword which lead me to Charging Assault, from the Kozuke Samurai; it also lead me to think of First Assault 3, from Valguard. I like both powers and though either one would be nice to see on another figure, I had the idea to combine them! This creates a very unique feel to Aegir and gives him an potential attack of 9 if you can use Charging First Assualt 3 (see below) properly. This would be the strongest unmodified attack in the game, but it is kept in check by the requirements of the power. Below is Aegir's stats and powers currently, more testing is needed before he is finalized. 

Species - Golem
Unit Type - Unique Hero
Class - Construct
Personality - Merciless
Size - 10
Height - Huge

Life - 3
Move - 5
Range - 1
Attack - 6
Defense - 6
Points - goal is to be around 150

Special abilities:
CHARGING FIRST ASSAULT 3
Aegir may add 3 to his Move and Attack numbers as long as he is unengaged proir to moving. Aegir must be able to move adjacent to an opponent's figure in order to use Charging First Assualt 3. 

IRON TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a special attack, Aegir always adds 2 automatic shields to whatever is rolled. 

LAVA RESISTANT
Aegir never rolls for molten lava damage or lave field damage, and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces. 



  






No comments:

Post a Comment