Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekly Update

Well 2/2 on the goal for a weekly update. I also wanted to give a shout out for Dungeon Crawler Minis and there new Kick Starter to help launch there New Line of minis. Here are some pics of what they are planning and for more info click the banner above.




Wave 1: Falling Darkness
All of the Books for Set 1 are released and I am working on the Books for Set 2...I should have them all done and released next week. In case you forgot here is the list for Set 2:

Set 2: Servants of Loth
Loth Spiders
Drow Shadowcaster
Shadow Grappler 


Aegir WIP
I got a few games in with Aegir and have made a few adjustments in his stats, but I won't be revealing any more details at this time.  

Sneak Peek for upcoming Disney Units 
I have spent a lot of time developing these for my wife to make Heroscape a little more enjoyable for her to play. I won't be releasing Disney Units in waves like I am doing for Classic Heroscape, rather I will just be releasing them once I feel they are complete. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment