Wednesday, August 6, 2014

UPDATE

Well the new TMNT movie comes out this weekend. While it is exciting to see the Turtles back on the big screen and popular again, I am not really expecting much from the movie. Coming from Micheal Bay it will have a poor plot and acting but great special effects.

Enough on that, time for Heroscape stuff! First up is a few figures I picked up to make TMNT customs with. Metalhead and Dogpound, both from the current Nick cartoon:


Metalhead is about double the size he should be but he will work just fine. I always liked him bigger anyways. Dogpound however is the perfect size. I have also seen a Fishface mini but he doesn't look that impressive so I have yet to get him. The nice thing about them is they come prepainted, but I plan on repainting them so the detail stands out.

Also, I have a few more customs that are ready for release...the Foot Clan ranks continue to swell, will Turtles find new allies in these new foes?

Next up is a figure that I purchased a while ago...the Reaper Bones Griffon. I finally got her painted. I saw this one painted by MojoBob on the Reaper forms while looking for ideas and just loved it so I copied the paint scheme.  



I think it turned out really good and I just love how it looks on the battlefield. Now I need to make a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment