Monday, May 5, 2014

UPDATE

Time for another update on all of the on going Heroscape projects I have going on. And it would really be meaningful without some pictures, so here we go:

Classic Customs
My first Large Expansion was released last month. Did you catch the which unit refers to a unit that I have not released yet? Go check and see if you can find it. The next wave is under development and I can't wait to show off these new designs and some of my oldest that I haven't released yet.

 
Disney Scape
As a whole this is on the back burner right now. Just don't want to push out units that don't feel right and aren't thematic. However, Maleficent in here dragon from is still being developed/tested as it creates new rules to expand some mechanics that will allow for more expansion for all Heroscape customs. 


Tolkien Scape
This is coming along and even had a few releases this last month. Look for more of the forces of evil to be released in the coming months.


TMNT Scape
Now for the most exciting NEWS! First, it is the 30th Anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! And with that I am ready to start releasing units this months so keep checking back to see them. With that these customs will require a new set of rules to use so make sure you check that out too. Finally, I have a new piece to convert into a Heroscape game piece...the Technodrome! Once finished it too will require its own rules and maybe even a few scenarios.



No comments:

Post a Comment