Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weekly Update

This was a productive week for Heroscape. I was able to do a bunch of testing for units that I am designing. However, school is starting back up so things are going to slow down quite a bit. The other exciting thing from this week is I released the first of my Tolkien customs: The One Ring. Next week I will release the first 2 units from the lands of Mordor. Can you guess who they will be?

Also, I have started building a cityscape map using Grishnkh's custom buildings. You can find them HERE over on Heroscapers.com. So far I have the foam core cut and put together for a few buildings. Now I just need to attach the printouts using some spray adhesive. 



Hopefully, I will have them finished up by next weekend...once I do I will upload pictures to show them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment