Monday, June 9, 2014

UPDATE

I hope you are enjoying my TMNT customs. I have many more to finish testing and then many more to create. I thought I would share a few miniatures that can be used to make TMNT customs.

Impact! Miniatures sells a lot of anthropomorphic animal figures. First up is Tantor, he makes a perfect Doctor El, without any needed modification. Just assembly and then paint. Here is a picture of him painted from their website to give you an idea.


I think on mine I will use orange instead of yellow to look more like this toy action figure.

Next is the Sarcos Water Crocs. They come in a 4 pack, I bought the resin versions. I plan on using them to make Leatherhead. I plan on using Green Stuff to make his vest, pants, and hat. Here is a picture of the 4 pack painted from the website.


The great part about these guys it they have turtle shells on them similar to how Bebop and Rocksteady do, so they will fit in great. There are a lot of other animal options too, but these are the only ones I have purchased so far.

I also picked up a TMNT 1994 Krang. Here is a picture of him with the above minis to show their scale.


I am so excited to have this figure to use as a giant sized Krang because he fits perfectly on a double base. He is a little bang up so I am thinking that I will end up painting him to match the normal sized version.

I am also still working on my other projects so keep checking back for those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment