Monday, March 24, 2014

UPDATE

School and other obligations have kept me pretty busy as of late. I had wanted to have many of the TMNT completed and released along with more LotR customs, but making quality customs takes time. Thanks to my lovely wife I should be completing more customs rather then just continuing to add to the ever growing list...I am not aloud to buy any more stuff until everything I have is finished, which happens to be a good thing.

Well I it is time to resurrect my very first custom project, which was never completed, the Valkyrie Generals. A lot of people don't feel that the Valkyrie Generals should have figures or cards, but I disagree. The Valkyrie Generals are main characters in the story of Heroscape. I had never completed this project, but I feel like it is something that I was very close to finishing and can share the ones that are completed now and the others as they are completed. We will start things off with the evil Valkyrie Utgar!


I am also nearly ready to release my first Large Expansion! Just as the official Large Expansions, I will have 5 big and powerful figures to add to the ranks. Here is there names and a picture of the figures to get you excited.

Aegir
Dark Rider of Mimring
Deathwalker 6000
Ragnar
Treant the Woodlord

Keep checking back to see them once they are released.

No comments:

Post a Comment